Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Machinery Old and New

The fair always has a display of vintage farm machinery.  I guess this old one is super cool, with aerodynamic fenders to zip you effortlessly over the fields.

Shiny new Kubota tractor with mini version.  A size for everyone.


 An early bulldozer.


Not much of a seat on this grader.  Bring your own cushion, I guess.


 A small pump doing a great job of moving water.


A monster harvester with vicious looking rotating teeth. Effective, I'm sure, but not friendly looking like the old tractors.

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at and photographing old machinery! Wish I had been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got behind the wheel of that vicious yellow machine. There`s a computer and all sorts of gizmos in there. Pretty crazy. Sells for $700,000!

    ReplyDelete