Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Artist Trading Cards

I was going through some things and came across some copies of old Artist Trading Cards. I used to belong to a group that traded the cards.  Everyone in the group would make sets of  nine cards (2 1/2" x 3 1/2" each) and then we would trade amongst the group.  It was fun and was an opportunity to try out some ideas in a manageable format. These four were part of a set of 9 titled Musical Tastes ,but Blogger is acting up and will only load the one picture.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Jenny. I have had problems with Blogger this week as well. I was automatically switched to the new more modern version. These are fun trading cards. I have never seen anything like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ATCs were a wonderful part of my life for many years. I remember making them and trading them and the fun we all had. Your musical tastes cards are great. Thanks for the memory.

    ReplyDelete