Thursday, October 22, 2020

Late October Colours


I've been delaying doing a post as I am still uncomfortable working with the photos and getting them up on the blog with my new computer.  I have found a system for now but there may be a less round about way.  I'll keep watching Youtube videos for help. 

The leaves have all fallen off the trees and the days are dull. November, my least favourite month, is just around the corner.  With outings curtailed because of Covid, I knew I would need some projects to keep me going.




I signed up for a grammar course which is proving to be fun and helpful. You may see fewer grammar mistakes going forward.
 
I went through my left-over yarn and found three varieties that I thought would go well for an afghan. It will be off-white, old rose pink and cranberry. Maybe I'll post a photo when it's finished.

I also have been adding to the zazzle store I mentioned in the last post. Their interface is super easy to use and it's been fun to make latte mugs, and magnets, and coasters and spiral notebooks and wall pictures as well as a few other items. It gets to be a bit addictive because it is so easy to make a store. I see that every week they have some kind of sale. I'll keep putting up my store address in case anyone wants to look at it. It's not likely you would remember the name if it only appeared in one post. 
www.zazzle.ca/store/purpleasterdesigns .

I hope you are all finding ways to enjoy your time at home.
The pandemic won't last forever. Keep looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment