Friday, October 2, 2020

New Ventures


 I have been in technological purgatory for the last few days and I am thrilled to pieces that I was able to upload this photo to Blogger. I am switching from my old, dying PC to a new Mac and there has been much hair pulling, a couple of calls to tech support, and LOTS of googling for solutions. Thank you, Youtubers.

This is a photo of Bella, my neighbours' dog.  She often accompanies me on my walks. She is very sweet but rarely wants any pats. She is a dog on a mission on our walks checking out all the driveways and making other dogs, who are responsibly penned up, go crazy when she pokes her nose at them through the fence.


Some maples are still colourful but we are passed the peak of the colour. 

I have started a new venture.  I have opened a store on zazzle.ca. I have been toying with the idea of an online shop for a while and finally settled on zazzle because they do all the backend stuff. I don't need to make any money from this which is a good thing as the profit margins are pretty slim, but it is something to help keep me busy over the darker months. I have some coffee mugs with garden and wildflower designs, some magnets with beach themes, and some blank cards with various photos. There are some other miscellaneous items as well. If you want to check out the shop, the address is www.zazzle.ca/store/purpleasterdesigns .    The name of the shop is PurpleAsterDesigns. The easiest way to get there is to go to the zazzle address. Zazzle has something on sale every week so sometimes coffee mugs or cards or whatever are 40% off. I'll post it if there is a relevant sale.

I hope you are all keeping well in every way. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment