Thursday, June 22, 2017

Ecomuseum - Part 1

 We went to the Ecomuseum in St. Anne de Bellevue which is not far from home.  It only has animals native to this area.  The animals are ones that were injured or orphaned or otherwise unable to be in the wild. This adorable porcupine thought a rock would make a cozy place for a nap. He was so still all you could see moving was his little back going up and down as he was breathing. His nose looked like velvet.
 Later he roused himself a bit. The bottom of his back foot looked soft just like the sole of a teddy bear's foot.
 A couple of lynx were well camouflaged. In fact, many of the animals were hard to see at first glance, and a lot of them were sleeping making them even less visible.
Aren't they handsome?
I have more photos but they were taken with my phone.  I was hoping that the latest Windows 10 updates, which were substantial, would solve the uploading problem, but, alas, I still can't upload straight from my phone.  So I e-mail them to myself and transfer them from the e-mail to the photo file. It's a bit tedious so I am posting the Ecomuseum photos in parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment