Sunday, June 26, 2016

Words of Life

As far as I know, Jesus never said:
"I'm proud of you."
"Wow, look at all your stuff!"
"You're beautiful, that makes you special."
"You're so smart! You're amazing."
 "The goal of life is to live to 100."

He did say:
"The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent." John 6:29
"I am the good shepherd.  The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." John 10:11
"I am the bread of life." John 6: 48
"If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:31
"I am the way and the truth and the life." John 14:8
"I will never turn away anyone who comes to me." John 6:37
"Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:20


No comments:

Post a Comment