Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Paper Beads

These paper beads are about an inch long. I got in the mood to make some a few days ago and have enjoyed the colourful patterns that appear on them. I am planning to use them as decoration on some crafts I hope to get done later on. As spring approaches I am starting to think about some ways that I can incorporate the garden flowers into some crafts. We'll see what happens. I started a papier mache vase but Snap kept trying to eat it as it was drying by the heater so I've decided to let that one go.



I had a little chuckle last night when I was searching the local library site for books by Aline Templeton. The search asked me if I really meant "alien Templeton". I haven't read any of her books yet but I hope they are not "alien"!



For some very attractive flower pictures, check out www.craftygardener.blogspot.com She lives in the Quinte area. I just found her site the other day when I was looking for gardening blogs.

Anybody interested in the writing process, check out Louise Penny's blog at www.louisepenny.com She is a successful mystery writer from Quebec. Also a nature and dog lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment