Monday, April 26, 2021

Practicing some duplicating on Gimp 2.10


 This is not rocket science but I have been struggling to find clear instructions on how to duplicate an image and merge into one image.  

I have finally worked out a fairly simple way to do it - not sure why the techies make it so complicated. So here we have a duplicate image of some merry bells.

I like this photo of the red trillium so I decided to put it on a mug for my zazzle shop :              zazzle.ca/store/purpleasterdesigns .  I did an oval crop and made a reverse image so the mug has matching images. I'm gradually adding wildflower images to a collection of mugs as I think it would be cool for someone to be able to collect wildflower mugs. I also used a picture of dogtooth violets.  Soon the Virginia bluebells will be open and they are very pretty.

Very chilly and windy the last couple of day but tomorrow promises to be better so I will plant out the pansies and some lettuce that has been growing nicely on the windowsill.

No comments:

Post a Comment