Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Potting Soil Matters


 It just so happened that when I was planting up the pepper plants that I had two bags of different potting soil.  I thought I would label the pots and see if there was a difference.  Well, it's obvious there is a difference.  The plant on the left was planted in Miracle Grow Potting Mix and the one on the right was planted in Organic Promix.  Not only is the right-hand plant taller but the stem is thicker and sturdier making it nice and straight.  It has several buds that are farther along than the one in the left pot. When they were outside for a few days a couple of weeks ago, the right-hand plant was able to handle some sun where as the other one was more affected.

I have opened a Youtube channel :  Pint-size Stories.  The first video is titled: Home Away from Home.  As well as narrating very short stories (Flash Fiction type), I will provide tidbits from the garden and nature. I hope you will take a look at the Youtube channel and, if you like the idea of it, subscribe to it. The first video is very short but I plan to make them about 5 minutes long - easy to watch as you sip your morning coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment